The HHJ/HFJ series of jacks offered by Hydropack India are no match for low profile & spring return type. Where brute force in a compact unit is required the HHJ/HFJ series is preferred. Maintenance crew prefers these jacks for their rugged construction & portability with a maximum power to use in confined spaces where other jacks don’t fit. This lightweight low profile design is ideal for use where clearance is limited.
These jacks are operated with a separate high-pressure hand pump model HP-12, High-pressure flexible hose pipe either NPT or BSP end fittings, quick-change couplers, & pressure gauges are optional. Each HFJ flat series jacks have a special provision of clamping at the base.
Application : Used for lifting & leveling complete flyover segments for exact positioning.
- Ram plain
- Plunger wiper
- Spring return concept
- Unique design resists side load
- Clamping mechanism for HFJ Series
- Compact construction for high spot lifting
- Ideal for positioning jobs where space is criteria
- Capacity 10 to 100 Ton
- Stroke 6 mm -15 mm(HHJ) 30mm-57mm (HFJ)
- Working Pressure 700 kg/cm2