Used for lifting of Diesel / Electric Loco for inspection routine maintenance & repair.
- Load Capacity of each Jack : 5 Tons
- Total Lift of Claw : 600mm (±10)
- Max. Claw height from ground level : 2510 mm (±10)
- Min. Claw height from ground level : 1910 mm (±10)
- Dimension of Lifting Head : 240 x 60X 40mm (±10)
- Hoisting Speed : 500 mm./min (±50)
- Motor Power : 2HP Brake Motor
“Hydropack Make” ‘Hyjack’ Electrically operated Synchronous jacks (Whiting Jack) of each 5T capacity 5T cap of each jack & one set consists of four no. of Jacks
- Jacks are suitably designed to meet heavy duty demands in various operations.
- The jacks are provided with three retractable wheels of adequate strength & mounted in such a manner that when the claw carriage is moved upwards under load, the wheels will be automatically raised & the base of the jack sits firmly on the floor. Similarly when the claw carriage id be lowered & the jack is released the wheels will automatically be lowered to rest on floor so that the base is raised to provide the specified ground clearance.
- Common control panel to suit working of four jacks.
- To prevent over-running of lifting carriage in either direction upper and lower limit switches have been provided.
- User friendly
- Each Jack has LVDT for measuring lift of claw and Load cell for measuring the weight.
- Lubrication Hand Pump is provided for storage of grease.