- Load Capacity of each Jack : 25 Tonnes
- Total Lift of Claw : 2000mm (±10)
- Max. Claw height from ground level : 2500 mm (±10)
- Min. Claw height from ground level : 500 mm (±10)
- Dimension of Lifting Head : 200 x 110mm (±5)
- Ground Clearance when resting on wheels : 20 mm (-0/+10)
- Hoisting Speed : 200 mm./min (±50)
- Motor Power : 7.5 KW/10HP
“Hydropack Make” ‘Hyjack’ Electrically operated Synchronous jacks (Whiting Jack) of each 25T capacity 25T cap of each jack & one set consists of four no. of Jacks
Used for lifting of Diesel / Electric Loco for inspection routine maintenance & repair.
- Jacks are suitably designed to meet heavy duty demands in various operations.
- The jacks are provided with three retractable wheels of adequate strength & mounted in such a manner that, when the claw carriage is moved upwards under load, the wheels will be automatically raised & the base of the jack sits firmly on the floor. Similarly when the claw carriage id be lowered & the jack is released the wheels will automatically be lowered to rest on floor so that the base is raised to provide the specified ground clearance.
- Common control panel to suit working of four jacks.
- To prevent over-running of lifting carriage in either direction upper and lower limit switches have been provided.
- User friendly