- Load Capacity of each Jack : 16Tonnes
- Total Lift of Claw : 2250 mm (±10)
- Max. Claw height from ground level : 2500 mm (±10)
- Min. Claw height from ground level : 250 mm (±10)
- Dimension of Lifting Head : 274 x 80mm (±10)
- Ground clearance when resting on wheels : 25 mm (-0 / +10)
- Hoisting Speed : 250 mm./min (±10)
- Motor Power : 5.5 KW/7.5 HP
“Hydropack Make” ‘Hyjack’ Electrically operated Synchronous jacks (Whiting Jack) of each 10T capacity 10T cap of each jack & one set consists of four no. of Jacks
Used for lifting of Diesel / Electric Loco for inspection routine maintenance & repair.
- Jacks are suitably designed to meet heavy duty demands in various operations.
- The jacks are provided with three retractable wheels of adequate strength & mounted in such a manner that when the claw carriage is moved upwards under load, the wheels will be automatically raised & the base of the jack sits firmly on the floor. Similarly when the claw carriage id be lowered & the jack is released the wheels will automatically be lowered to rest on floor so that the base is raised to provide the specified ground clearance.
- Common control panel to suit working of four jacks.
- To prevent over-running of lifting carriage in either direction upper and lower limit switches have been provided.
- User friendly